Farm and Pet Friendly Accommodation near Albany, WA
Dave and Jeanette have been farming all their lives in various parts of the world though chose this beautiful part of Western Australia as their home for the past 45 years. They are passionate about sharing its uniqueness with their guests.
As a farm, not only do we offer pet friendly accommodation to our guests, but we have animals of our own for you to spend time with. Not everyone who loves animals necessarily has a pet, so this is perfect for people who do not have a four-legged friend to take with them.
At Greenfield Farm you can:
- Walk through the pathways of our gardens
- Help feed the chickens and collect the eggs
- Feed hay to the cattle
- Call the sheep and lambs to be fed – you may be lucky to see them shorn or at times feed a pet lamb from a bottle
- Walk through the orchard and pick fresh fruit in season. We preserve the in-season fruit from our orchard into bottled fruit and conserves for the enjoyment of our guests at breakfast
- Watch the grown kangaroos in the paddocks see the feeding of the rescued baby joeys.
Greenfield Farm is surrounded by animals
At Greenfield Farm we love the interaction with the animals on the farm and understand that leaving your pets at home can be a decisive factor in holidaying.
Dave and Jeanette at Greenfield Farm perfectly understand the strong bond people have with animals. We want to encourage our guests to bring their four-legged friends with them on their holiday with our pet friendly accommodation.
As Albany is situated along the coastline of Western Australia, as well as the countryside, the area is perfect to take your pet for a walk. This means that your dog will enjoy your holiday as much as you are. Albany’s natural surroundings and beauty make it a perfect place for people looking for dog friendly accommodation in Western Australia.