- When traveling from the north (Albany Highway), east (Chester Pass Road) or west (Upper Denmark Road) you will arrive at a big round about.
2. At this round about turn off at the exit – (Frenchman Bay Port) next to a large building with a white and blue sign “BCF”.
3. You are now on Hanrahan Road travelling south. At about 2kms turn right just after the CSBP Fertiliser works.
4. You are now on Frenchman Bay Road (cross the railway line), travel 1km and turn right into Robinson Road (look for the Race Course sign and Greenfield Farm Stay sign).
5. After traveling 800 metres on Robinson Road you will see another group of signs including Greenfield Farm Stay directing you to turn right.
6. Less than 200 metres and you will see “Greenfield Farm” on the left which has number 99 at the front