At Greenfield Farm you can:
- Walk through the pathways of our gardens
- Help feed the chickens and collect the eggs
- Feed hay to the cattle
- Call the sheep and lambs to be fed – you may be lucky to see them shorn or at times feed a pet lamb from a bottle
- Walk through the orchard and pick fresh fruit in season. We preserve the in-season fruit from our orchard into bottled fruit and conserves for the enjoyment of our guests at breakfast
- Watch the grown kangaroos in the paddocks see the feeding of the rescued baby joeys.