Dave and Jeanette welcome you to stay at their architecturally-designed, solar passive home in Robinson, Albany, in south west Western Australia. Enjoy relaxing in the peace and quiet of a rural setting close to the city centre. You are free to walk into the paddocks, meet the quiet animals, or pick some fruit from our orchard.
This is a unique way to participate in the day to day activities of a working farm at a leisurely pace, while also meeting the people who live and work there and learn the ways of the land. These are all great aspects of any farm stay accommodation, and we want you to experience it all at Greenfield Farm.
Features of our farm stay accommodation near Albany:
- Private entrance, secure parking
- 2 spacious bedrooms with queen size beds including sofa and 1 bunk room with 2 single bunks
- TV, DVD
- Built in robes
- Separate toilet and bathroom
- Linen and towels supplied
- Breakfast supplies included
- Read all about the facilities at our Albany farm stay
3 spacious bedrooms
Private entrance, secure parking
Breakfast supplies included
Linen & towels supplied
What you can do on our farm stay
- Walk through the pathways of our gardens
- Feed the chooks and collect the free-range eggs accompanied by the owners
- Feed hay to the cows and calves (and at times feed a calf from bottle or bucket)
- Read more about our farm stay in Western Australia
Robinson is only 5 minutes’ drive from the city-centre yet is a lush rural setting. It has substantial gum trees, green paddocks and beautiful winding roads. It was one of the first farms in the area to supply milk, cheese, and vegetables to the local markets,as well as Perth and the Goldfields. Learn more about the Albany area while you stay at our farm stay in the heart of Western Australia.