DIRECTIONS TO GREENFIELD FARM
- When traveling from the north (Albany Highway), east (Chester Pass Road) or west (Upper Denmark Road) you will arrive at a big round about.
- At this round about turn off at the exit – (Frenchman Bay Port) next to a large building with a white and blue sign “BCF”.
- You are now on Hanrahan Road travelling south. At about 2kms turn right just after the CSBP Fertiliser works.
- You are now on Frenchman Bay Road (cross the railway line), travel 1km and turn right into Robinson Road (look for the Race Course sign and Greenfield Farm Stay sign).
- After traveling 800 metres on Robinson Road you will see another group of signs including Greenfield Farm Stay directing you to turn right.
- Less than 200 metres and you will see “Greenfield Farm” on the left which has number 99 at the front.